The kitchen furniture must be practical, comfortable and match the existent interior. This article will help you to choose an efficient and stylish complement to the kitchen design.
The kinds of dining tables
Modern designers offer many options of the kitchen furniture. However the main classification of all dining tables remains the difference in the manufacturing material:
- The glass models are efficient but unpractical. It is rather a home décor than a functional zone. After all, the glass surface can’t withstand a heavy load. Besides, it’s unresisting to the temperature drops, blows and falls;
- Wood is a classic option of kitchen furniture decoration. It’s the best choice for the lovers of naturalness and aesthetics. There is wooden furniture of different styles forms on sale. This material allows you to choose the preferred coloring and construction;
- Modern plastic furniture is strong and easy to use. It doesn’t become deformed from the hot tableware. Besides, plastic is easy to wash with chemical detergent and fire-resistant;
- The stone models are solid and expensive. They are distinguished by durability and practicality. Such table requires a spacious room, which reduces the field of their application to the private houses and huge apartments.
What must you take into account, choosing the perfect dining table set?
To buy the most suitable variant of kitchen furniture, take into account the following factors:
- Durability. Pay special attention to the construction of the table, as the most of models include the component parts (drop-down side panels, expanding base). Make sure of the furniture safety, as it determines the durability of product;
- The quality of finishing material. The families with small children should choose the set with washable surface so that it is easier to put the tables and chairs in order. The optimal choice is the kitchen set with leather seats;
- Comfort. The cheap furniture doesn’t usually provide this quality. There are no special requirements to the table, but the chairs must be firm, adjustable for the height of the table. At best, they should replicate the inflexions of the body, i.e., to be slightly curved.
- Size. If your kitchen is small, it is better to buy a compact table and small chair, which can be located under the table for the extension of space
Thanks to the broad assortment of the kitchen furniture, you’ll certainly find a dining table set of the right size and design at a reasonable price.