25 May The interior design of modern drawing room
If you prefer to design your drawing room in the modern style, it means that you want to equip it with comfort, coziness and modern innovations. The modern style of drawing room adds the atmosphere of comfort, rest, relaxation and spaciousness. Such drawing room must be “vivid”.
The peculiarities of modern drawing room
- The sofa is the center of the room. It sets the mood of the whole interior;
- The other furniture is often portable;
- The wide use of new technologies, equipment and hardware;
- The play or colors and shades. Mostly, people use quiet colors, combined with bright accents, to complete the overall picture of modernity;
- The concept of easy minimalism. Usually, the modern style is characterized by the minimum quantity of functional furniture. It leaves a lot of free space for the rest;
- The décor is free. You can choose any accessories you like. The main thing is that they blend with the overall design of your drawing room.
The main idea of the modern style is practicality and simplicity. Such design interior allows you to make your drawing room fashionable and cheerful. It’s especially interesting that choosing the modern style, you can blend the most incongruous materials and elements. You can give full scope to your imagination.
To create the most comfortable space, you should think what you need it for. After all, it’s not just a “nice room”, but a place where your family and guests must feel comfortable and cozy. So, of late the functionality became the main feature of the modern style. Don’t encumber the room with unnecessary items and a large number of décor, as it will draw away the attention. Everything must be as thought-out and functional as possible.
The modern interior often intends the use of large items of plain forms. It is not necessarily to form the furniture set. You can choose one sofa from one collection, and the arm-chair and the other sofa- from the other.
People often place coffee table in the modern living room, as the glass adds the effect of airiness and lightness to the interior.
As for the storage of some things and objects, you should pay attention to the small-sized shelves. You can choose the small cupboards with doors or open shelves, built into a wall.
The modern style of living room interior expresses freedom and naturalness, along with grace.